Ermine Fur Buffalo Split Horn Headdress. Made to look Vintage Style. Vintage Ermine fur pelts. American Buffalo from Wyoming Split Horn cap. Old Vintage Brass Bridle Rosettes, Just like Original Old headdress. Artist beaded Brow band. Buckskin hand stitched cap. Removable horn tip decorations. The item “Native American Indian Made Ermine fur Headdress Buffalo Split Horn War Bonnet” is in sale since Sunday, October 10, 2021. This item is in the category “Collectibles\Cultures & Ethnicities\Native American\ US\1935-Now\Masks & Headdresses”. The seller is “mypaypal$” and is located in Wichita, Kansas. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Handmade: Yes
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Culture: Native American: US
- Artisan: Native American Tribe Member
- Provenance: Native American Tribe Member signed
- Origin: Native American Made
- Tribal Affiliation: Arikara, Lakota