My brother-in-law, (deceased), had this Sterling buckle special made for my father-in-law, (deceased), in the late 70’s. He lived in Missoula, MT. So I figure this was made by a member of the Flathead Reservation which is in that area. It is signed on the back with the artists sign and the letter “R” in side of it. The buckle has never been polished, as my father-in-law was told to just let it tarnish. It will accept a belt up to 1 1/2 Wide. The item “Bear Claws and turquoise belt buckle. Special made, see description ESTATE SALE” is in sale since Tuesday, April 30, 2019. This item is in the category “Jewelry & Watches\Ethnic, Regional & Tribal\Native American\Other Native American Jewelry”. The seller is “burtajack” and is located in Chandler, Arizona. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Featured Refinements: Native American Belt Buckle
- Country of Origin: u.s.a.
- Modified Item: No
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Material: sterling silver
- Main Stone: Turquoise
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Jewelry Type: Belt Buckles
- Tribal Affiliation: Bitteroot Salish, Kootenai and tribes d’Oreilles